Thursday, March 29, 2018

How I linked with Arne the Architect.



Last Sunday I attended a circle with other spirit artists and experienced linking with a communicator that no one understood (the portrait I drew of him is above).

As he didn’t have a recipient present, I quickly passed along some of the information I received, including his message which was pertinent to us artists, but I was still curious.


As I always trust my links, and since I got his unusual name plus occupation, I googled “Arne Architect” and found this fellow whose death date anniversary was the previous day:



After I posted about my experience on Facebook, I mentioned to a medium friend that this happened the previous year as well.  


My friend asked, “Do you feel you are connecting with them in spirit or tapping into a collective consciousness/unconsciousness?”

I replied that all knowledge is available in infinite, spiritual awareness.

I really would prefer not to differentiate between "spirits" and although I enjoy experiencing awareness, and capturing the essences of these characters on a relative level, our separateness is an illusion.


However, for most people who have a difficulty with this essential truth that we share one awareness, concessions are made and I talk about "spirit communicators" because we need to feel our "departed" loved ones are "in spirit," or a place called "the afterlife" where in reality, their bodyminds may have disappeared from sight but their essence is still knowable.


For me it's not individual spirits or collective unconsciousness I'm tapping into; I am, you are, your cat, we all are dimensionless, infinite, seamless, loving awareness in which all is manifested. But I use lingo like “spirit” and “spirit communicator” for ease of conversation.


This illusion-filled earthly existence, this dream in the mind of God, resonates longest for those with strong attachments, and the links we make through loving relationships, or emotionally powered relationships, resonate with us through time and space.


People do not have to have relationships with these resonating energies. Also, it doesn't bother me that mediums have communicators without recipients, or even have a reason for them "visiting." That said, the times it's happened to me (that I'm aware of) were on the anniversaries of the dissolution of the bodymind in question.


Of course, the Wikipedia entries about these characters may help validate links but words on a page can’t ever match the deep emotional connection one makes with a recipient who knew them in the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment