Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A natural medium's manifesto.


Recipient's great aunt -- spirit portrait
and photograph provided after the sitting. 
She loved go-karts at the fair


She came from planet Claire --The B52s

I’m a natural medium, accredited by the Spiritualist National Union as a demonstrator and public speaker. “Natural” means my awareness has been open to spirit energies from childhood. 

I communicate as naturally with the spirit world as I would with incarnate people, and I encourage my clients to chat with their spirit links. 

Spiritualism is a philosophy and religion that recognizes personal communication with Spirit as it proves the eternal nature of the human soul. 


In 1848, in Hydesville, New York, two young women communicated with a discarnate spirit in their family’s rented cottage. Although this event is noted as the birth of Spiritualism, for centuries women and men have been contacting the spirit world and delivering messages as shamans and oracles.

During my lifelong journey of personal discovery, I’ve experienced direct spiritual contact which nourished me and given my life purpose. As a poet, artist and speaker I trust in spiritual inspiration. Information is received by all my senses, or “clairs”: I may see, hear, taste, smell, feel or know evidence as my spirit link best comes across.
Our physical bodies are temporary homes to our eternal spirits. Upon the transition called death, our spirits, pure energy, continue to develop. My work is utterly vital to those who seek spiritual contact with those who have passed. Spirit communication is healing for both the incarnate and discarnate. “Live simply, serve Spirit” is my motto.







This gentleman was a boxer -- he came through

with a black eye


If you are interested in booking a private sitting, please contact me. Each sitting is an unique experience devoted to you and the spirits who wish to make contact.

Sittings are for your pleasure only-- the pleasure of basking in spiritual energy. By special order, I can create a Clair Circle which is a one-of-a-kind work of art based on the information and/or messages provided by Spirit during our session.

I regret that I do not provide third party sittings. I do not speculate on future events as we have free will and events can change, but Spirit may infer what potential there may be. I do not provide legal, therapeutic or medical advice.

I offer authentic communication in hopes of removing pretenses and doubt. My requests? When establishing the communicator's identity, please reply with “yes,” “no,” or “I don’t know.” Please do not feed me with facts. However, once you identify the spirit communicator, the rest of the time should be devoted to messages to and from Spirit.

Afterwards, you are encouraged to give feedback. I am empathetic and sensitive to personal information that may arise and will keep in utmost confidence any personal details offered from spirit. Visit here to peruse what many happy clients have said about my work.

My speaking engagements are conversations with small groups of 6 or more on Spiritual subjects including inspiration, intuition development, demonstration of spirit art, and facilitated speaking circles where participants can practice heart centered speech and inspired writing.

It would be lovely for us to meet. Let’s learn what will unfold between our souls.

My promise: if after ten minutes I am unable to link to a communicator you recognize, the session will conclude and I will refund your payment.

Disclaimer:

Communication with the spirit world is experimental in nature and as such no guarantees can be made. Contact with specific individuals may not take place.  Any advice given from the spirit world should always be carefully considered and not just acted upon.  Any decisions or choices made as a result of a reading are your legal and personal responsibility.  By making a booking with Melanie Alberts, you confirm that you are not aware of any mental, emotional or physical reason that should prevent you from having a sitting.  Sittings are for those 18 years old or older, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment