Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Go where you’re guided.


Last Friday, September 15, I was at work and felt suddenly inspired to draw a portrait on an airmail envelope. Thankfully, things weren’t busy so I took advantage of the lull and grabbed a pencil and an envelope.

The gentleman that came forth had lovely, big eyes and as I drew his serious expression, I received a name that sounded like “Tony” and the date “1945.”  A blonde woman floated above him and I felt a web connecting the two spirits, a web binding them with love.

I posted their portraits on a page copied from A Guide to Spirit Healing by Harry Edwards. When I had opened the book earlier that day, the page that fell open was Chapter 16, "Vibrations." I felt that sound was important to this communicator.

After I posted his portrait on my Spirit Art Facebook page, I knew that his recipient wouldn’t be found...that he was connected with the date in history.

So, I googled the date in history and saw that on September 15, 1945 the composer Anton von Webern had died. Was this "Tony"? 
Quickly sensing a link, I found his portrait and saw a likeness to the man I sketched on the envelope: 



Because I know that we may have doppelgangers, without a recipient to accept the information I received, this connection was tenuous at best. 

However, I do want to stress that we should always work when we are available, to be open to all possibilities, and go where we are guided to find clues about our spirit communicators.

Mediums don’t have to be available to Spirit 24/7, but I do feel the more we answer the call, the easier it is to drop into serving Spirit.

We certainly must be attentive to the tasks at hand whether at work, driving our cars, or even just having fun. But in the spaces where we rest, in between tasks or on breaks, why not let Spirit guide our hands, or our voices, or our words on the page?

Pay attention to the subtle ways Spirit guides you everyday, so when you do go to work consciously, you’ll slip into that awareness more readily.

No comments:

Post a Comment