Monday, March 5, 2018

Announcing Spirit Art demonstration in April 2018


If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you might recall a post about my experience being guided to draw a recipient’s grandfather during an online demonstration.


I’m happy to say that Sharon DeBartolo Carmack and I are pairing up again next month for another online Spirit Art demonstration. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we've pushed it back one week to Saturday, April 14.

Registration is open* and seating is limited for this intimate gallery reading ($15 per ticket). We'll spend 90 minutes double linking for the purpose of creating spirit portraits and I’ll do at least one psychic reading.


Sharon and I are excited about working with you and Spirit. We hope to see you there!

*How to register on Sharon's site: 
1. Scroll down to "I would like to schedule...Spirit Art Demonstration"
2. Click on "Spirit Art Demonstration" 
3. Choose your time zone. Click "Set time zone." 
4. Choose the date of the demonstration (April 14).
5. Click on green "Continue" pop up tab.
6. Please fill out your name, phone number, email address. 
7. Click on "Pay Now" to be directed to PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment