Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gratitude going forward.


The colors chosen were white, violet and gold.
Inside the white center is the word "invest"




In February of 2012 I began an experiment in psychic art that I called “The Colours of Your Question.” 

I invited a dozen or more people to participate. They had to think of a life question, then randomly choose three colors from a list I emailed them as they considered their question. 

Next, the participant would reply to me with only the colors from which I would do a reading and create a clair circle, or auragraph.

That year I blogged and posted entries about intuition for a while, until I felt the experiment came to a natural end. Happily, the results were very gratifying for myself and the participants. I closed the blog and rarely log into the email address I set up for it.

Today I felt the need to check that address, and was delighted to find a reply from a woman whose clair circle is presented above. 

This young woman was a barista working at a local bike shop and although she didn't share her life question, she felt it offered her guidance. 
 
She wrote:

In re-reading this and seeing the art carefully, it is amazing how it fits with me and who I have become. I think the image didn’t resonate until now, as I can see myself at a distance better and with greater clarity.  Part of all of this, is catching repeated messages and finally taking to heart and believing in them. Many leaves have been turned it feels.

I am so glad to have gotten a reading from you, and this will be framed in my office one day because it captures the power of belief. I love it.

Thank you again for your work.


It's humbling to have the opportunity to shed light on what may lie within a human being, a sister or brother on this path. Creating art for The Colours of Your Question project confirmed that we, as individuals, all have many gifts to be shared. 




No comments:

Post a Comment