Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Be the medium you wish to see in the world.

 New circles coming in February!


From May to November of last year, I ran a weekly mediumship development circle on Wednesday nights on SNUi.org.uk. The circle was well attended, and since then, I’ve been asked by students to continue coaching.

So, I’m excited to announce a series of “drop-in” online mediumship development circles starting in February, and will post more information about them and how to register next week.

Why sit in on my circles? My focus is on natural mediumship: honoring Spirit’s desire to communicate with us in ways that reflect how we on the Earth plane naturally speak to each other. I don’t put much emphasis on personal symbols, protection techniques, or controlling the message but I do encourage mediums to honestly give what they get, which can be difficult if they don’t trust what they’re receiving.


Currently, I’m reading Awareness by the amazing 20th century Irish medium Eileen Garrett. Eileen left work as a medium in public demonstrations because of a few factors, one of which was the all-too-human concern that she was putting her own symbolism spin on her communications.

Spirit will use our own symbolism to make connections that we can communicate, but it’s the job of the medium to realize this and parlay the meaning in a way the recipient will understand.

My coaching stresses this, taking out pat phrases like, “To me, this means—" and “I don’t know why, but—.” It focuses on how to bring forth the personality and deeper message of Spirit to the recipient, and how to work with your subtle guides and teachers.

Eileen Garrett also thought that “the dead should be allowed their peace.” If you are a budding medium, you will already be getting nudges and signs from Spirit communicators who obviously have had enough peace and want to reach out to someone they love!

It’s a worthwhile and life-changing experience to learn how to bring through those messages, and I would love to help you on your journey to be the medium you wish to see in the world.

Won’t you join me? Please email me if you’d like to be on my mailing list for classes. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment