Thursday, April 20, 2017

Upcoming classes on SNUi.


I'm excited to announce that I'll be hosting a mediumship development circle starting on Wednesday, May 10 on SNUi (8:30 p.m. Eastern/7:30 p.m. Central/6:30 p.m. Mountain/5:30 Pacific). I'll coach members to link with Spirit in the natural style that I write about here in my blog.


On the last Wednesday of the month, for the next seven months, I'll present a class called Prayers & Principles at the same time slot.

During Prayers & Principles, members will have a chance to focus on a single Principle when creating a prayer. There will be meditation, discussion, and practical work.


I'm big on encouraging mediums to be disciplined, to really listen to Spirit, to describe the individual and give their emotions. When creating prayers, I teach being in the moment, that prayers are like poems, "emotion recollected in tranquility" (William Wordsworth). The language of Spirit is emotion, so we should aim to be well versed in it.

Please join me if you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment