Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Donation based mediumship circles starting in February.


I’m excited to announce that starting in February, I’ll coach drop-in mediumship development circles for a starting donation of $5/month.

The circles will be online on the Zoom platform, and continue through June 2018. The sessions will include an all-levels development circle along with spirit art circles. There will be at least one event per week, plus pop-up sessions as my schedule (and demand) allows.


My coaching encourages discipline on the part of the medium, natural conversation between souls, and bringing through the voice of the spirit communicator. I'd be honored to work with you!


To register, please make your donation here and I will email you a welcome letter with the details of how to join the circles. You can join anytime during the month, and if you’d like a private mentoring session or private sitting, those slots are available as well (also on a donation basis).


Why do I request donations? In accordance with my non-dual philosophy, “The practice of generosity develops lovingkindness and compassion, deepens awareness of our interconnectedness and encourages non-attachment.” [dharma.org]


I’m grateful for all the developing mediums who share my approach to mediumship and their journeys with me. I’m grateful to you, dear reader, for reading my blog. If so inspired, please share this post with others who seek guided mediumship practice.


I hope to see you soon in our virtual circles. Please visit my website to see my calendar of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment